3.24.2015

Adepticon 2015: Photostream

Craftworld Burgundy 
Well, another Adepticon has come and gone. Each year, it gets harder and harder to carve out the time, but this one was special. I attended Thursday and Friday. I will have separate reviews of the some of the games I played, but for now,
here is a set of random photos I took throughout the convention. As usual click to enlarge.

You can view all 190 pics here: Zeronyne's Flickr Feed
Beautiful Flames of War table
An amazing and huge pirate game. Does anyone know the ruleset?

Chibi Dredd
Robotech

Very interesting game called Broken Contract. http://brokencontract.blogspot.com/
Wild West Exodus
Dreadball (I think)


1 comment:

  1. Woo! Adepticon Coverage! Glad someone else took photos too! Thanks so much for doing this! I missed the other events!!!!

    ReplyDelete