A few updates.

The last few weeks have been pretty hectic, but I think i can follow up on some stuff tonight.

First is the paint station from here: Superfast & Supercheap Paint Riser. Shortly after creating this, I ended up buying the large GW set that has all of the Foundation Paints. I won't get into the fact that it was an old set and GW has discontinued this item; the fact was that I had instantly outgrown the little contraption I had created. So with one more $1.00 sheet of foamcore, I went to work. I couldn't make it much wider, so I added another tier. The one on the left is the new one (click to enlarge):

The other update is a picture related to the previous post. On the left is the regularly dipped warrior. On the right is the one I dipped in a slightly less amenable stain.

I dry brushed red highlights to pull it together with my hive's scheme. Oh well...you live and you learn, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment