5.24.2010

On the Bench, 5/24/2010

OK, let's see what's left to do on the Hive Fleet. I got many more boxes of 'Nids this weekend, so I'm going to have to update the spreadsheet.

My Ebay Hive Tyrant arrived! Only 30 bucks including shipping! I didn't care that it was missing the bonesword and lash because I plan to get those from Paulson Games anyway. The idea is to magnetize the arms to it can play as a Tyrant or Swarmlord, although with my low skill level with the pin vise, I may just buy a second Tyrant...considering opportunity cost, it may actually be cheaper. I also assembled the first Tyrant Guard using gray stuff instead of pinning. I may end up regretting this, but I'm sick of breaking bits.

Four Zooeys are primed and pinned...I'm just dreading getting those fins on, though. The gargoyles and Termagants need their guns painted, which is a real trick considering their little wraparound fingers...should've chosen Necrons.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got a bit cut out for ya mate.
    Make sure to contact me ASAP for you're Razerback btw.

    ReplyDelete