2.24.2010

Mishap

I had a small accident yesterday. Remember the hormagaunts from two posts back? Well, I'm at the wash stage of all 16 of them. So they're lined up in a row, and i realize that I'm REALLY late to pick up the kids from school, so I grab my jacket and run out of my office.

What i didn't realize was that the jacket pulled 5 of the 'gaunts onto the ground. When I returned to the office that evening, I rolled my chair straight over them in a tidy line.

Luckily, I managed to make really clean breaks where the hoof meets the base slot. a little superglue fixed up just fine. Will they stand the test of time? Who knows.

Venomthrope: 50%  finished
Trygon: 80% finished.
Hormagaunts: 75% finished.

Next up: Ymargl Genestealers, Termagants, and....NOISE MARINES!

After that, I'm going to tackle magnetizing with my first vehicles...a set of Rhino/Predators.

No comments:

Post a Comment