9.11.2011

Building Steam


Half of the first tactical squad is officially done! I love this stage, where euphoria sets in and one experiences a  false sense of motivation.

Yeah!

Each model is taking a bit less time as I get more confident in good ol' Devlan Mud and in my ability to wield a 000 brush. In the past two days, I finished the missile launcher dude and one bolter marine, making a grand total of 5 completed (except for basing and decals) marines!

Remember, I'm going for Tabletop, not GD

I didn't realize how stressed I was about the halving scheme of the Angels Sanguine.


Obviously, you can click the pictures for more detail, but just enjoying the pics from this ize should suffice.

I have something fun brewing for tomorrow. Can you say giveaway?



No comments:

Post a Comment